Chromium is an open-source internet browser and is regarded to be one of the most trusted browsers that people can use. But in recent times, there are so many people who are going through the Chromium issues that is chromium won t uninstall on Windows 10. According to the reports, people are not able to uninstall this browser on their devices due to some or other reasons. If you are having an interest in knowing about the uninstalling of Windows 10 then have a look at this article. This is because we are going to provide you each and everything in detail regarding this. Let’s start up with the information on can’t uninstall chromium windows 10.
What are Chromium and its malware?
By default, Chromium is open-source software that can be used by people for searching for different kinds of things. It is created as well as launched by Google and is an extremely credible application put on your computers. The substantial majority of the code was utilized as source code for the one most preferred on the internet, which is Google Chrome. So, if you are having an interest in chromium not uninstalling out then have a look for further information.
How to solve chromium won’t uninstall windows 7 using Control Panel?
- First of all, you need to open the control panel, after that choose the uninstall the program.
- Select the option Chromium from the list out there on the menu opened. After that, you need to click on the uninstall switch at the header of the listing.
- Click on the uninstall option in the verification dialog box.
- Next, you need to go to the AppData folder as well as completely uninstall the Chromium folder.
- Now, vacant your recycle bin just to ensure that all the Chromium files and folders have actually been removed from the place.
- Now, you need to go and restart the network. Hence, this is why wont chromium uninstall using the Control Panel.
How to uninstall chromium windows 10 2018? Or Methods for fixing the issue chromium won’t go away on Windows 10:
METHOD 1: End running Chromium procedures and also uninstall manually.
In some cases, there are possibilities that you are not able to uninstall the browser directly. And this is just because of the reason that something is still running in history. This is a problem that happens with so many other applications as well. To fight these such issues you simply need to finish down the running Chromium process manually. After that, you should try uninstalling once again. Have a look to know about the steps in detail on can t uninstall chromium.
- Right-click on any kind of empty space bar in the taskbar, after that select task manager from the context food selection. Alternatively, you will have to utilize, Ctrl+ Shift+ Esc keyboard shortcut keys.
- If the task manager is small in settings then you need to click on more details to switch down in the lower left.
- Now, on the process tab, find as well as a single click on the Chromium option.
- Click on the end taskbar button there on the lower right of the home window. As soon as I can’t uninstall chromium you can try uninstalling by settings and apps.
METHOD 2: Use a third-party uninstaller to eliminate out Chromium from your device.
For doing this you will have to follow the steps mentioned down. Carefully read them out if you are facing out the chromium won’t uninstall problem.
STEP 1: Click on the link to browse the main IObit uninstaller website. Then click down on the free download button presented on the home page, after that select download now option.
STEP 2: As soon as the download gets complete, open the installer and set up the software program, according to your needs and demands. Then introduce the uninstaller properly.
STEP 3: Utilize the integrated search to find Chromium. A new window will now come in front of you inside the application. Now, go and see to inspect the “Automatically eliminate recurring documents” alternative.
STEP 4: Click on the application then utilize why won’t chromium uninstall.
METHOD 3: Scan your computer system for malware and other virus issues.
This is also a method that is going to help you in fixing the chromium won’t uninstall error on Windows 10. For doing this you will have to follow the steps carefully. Let’s discuss.
STEP 1: Launch the antivirus application first. Open the application then click on the scan button for utilizing the application’s left side menu.
STEP 2: Click on the start button to start the process of malware check on your device. Wait for the application to check everything. After that, you need to erase all the harmful files. If everything gets okay then well and good but if not try other mentioned methods as well for can t remove chromium.
Hence, this is all on can’t uninstall chromium. To learn about more methods, leave a comment for us.