Someone quite correctly said, “Winter is not just a season, but rather a celebration.” A celebration of family times, love, life, friendship and everything beautiful. Winter is coming! And so is our winter dessert cravings!
Among all the winter desserts, cakes are the most identified or loved ones. As the temperatures drop, make sure to increase your oven temperature as you try to bake their winter delicacies at home. Spread the warmth, love and happiness across everyone who you savour and satiate your winter sweet tooth cravings. If you don’t think yourself to be quite a baker, then you can easily order it from some reputed bakery which offers its efficient online cake delivery to get your baked token of love delivered at your doorstep as you get all cuddled up inside a cozy comforter.
- Chocolate Lava Cake – Molten chocolate cake or choco lava cake, as it is popularly known, is a semi-sweet winter delicacy that is great for various occasions and festivals. A gooey chocolate molten cake prepared with some seasonal spices is sure to sweeten up your winter moments with your loved ones. And will add into your book of memorabilia.
- Carrot Cake – We bet if you don’t like carrots in your veggies, you would definitely love it when we pass it to you on a wintery morning in the form of a seasonal yet nutritious carrot cake. A carrot cake is made with some quality spices and obviously some carrots to make it a classic addition to your winter dining table.
- Red Velvet Cake – Be it summers or winters, a red velvet cake helps one to celebrate the greatest joys of one’s life. As winter is the season of love, hope and new beginnings, it makes sense for one to relish a dreamy creamy red velvet cake which will help in soaring the temperatures for them, for sure.
- Coffee Cake – Who doesn’t love to start their lazy, winter mornings over a cup of strong coffee? Isn’t it? But what if, we give it a nice baking twist to it and ask you to start your mornings with a homely moist coffee cake? Wouldn’t that be absolutely delightful? You bet! The fragrant notes of coffee blend very well with the chocolate in the cake and take the cake into the next level.
- Rum Cake – Rum is one such liquor which people love to relish it during the wintertime due to it keeping us warm when it enters our body. Now, when this popular alcohol comes together in a scrumptiously baked moist yet tender cake, there’s no denying to one falling in love with it, absolutely.
- Hot Chocolate Cheesecake – What summers are to ice-creams, winters are to hot chocolate cheesecake. Period! If you are one of those people who are obsessed with relishing hot chocolate during the winter season, then take this obsession of yours into a whole new and next level by relishing a hot chocolate cheesecake, this winters. Make your winters wonderful by giving a try to this cake, if you quite haven’t yet.
- Gingerbread Cake – Gingerbread cake is made with ginger, molasses, nutmeg, cloves and cinnamons. With Christmas lying ahead of us, this luscious cake having wintery feels is sure to bring much-needed warmth and happiness to all. One can deck up this winter wonderland cake with some mascarpone cream cheese frosting to enhance its flavour.
We bet after going through this list of winter cakes, your mouth just started watering. Didn’t it? Well, pick your favourite, right away and relish it at your heart’s delight, folks!
Bon Appetit! And Happy Winters!