To efficiently manage all the PDF files you have, you might need to use the right tools. With PDFBear, you won’t have a hard time merging, compressing, repairing, or share your documents with other people. If you want to do the mentioned processes, below are the right tools to use.
PDFBear’s easy merge PDF function is the fastest and handiest method in combining or merging different PDF documents into one PDF file. If you are new to using PDFBear, relax because this online software will give instructions if you use its various functions. With that said, you only need to perform a few clicks, and PDFBear is the best online software available in the market today.
This PDF merger is the most convenient and handiest tool that will combine tons of PDFs into one file. The service that PDFBear offers is not one-sided for merging files only because after the merging process; you can still use other functions such as the converter or PDF protect and unlock. This PDF merging tool will only take a few minutes to merge individual documents, and after that, you can start accessing the merged file. To use this function, here are the steps that you have to follow:
- Choose different PDF documents and upload them. You can also dram them straight into the website’s merging tool area.
- This PDF merging tool will start combining your documents into one file.
- If you want, you can still modify the uploaded documents. When you are done, select the “Merge PDF” or “Combine” button.
- Start downloading the merged document to your desktop or share the file to your Dropbox or Google Drive account.
PDF format has an undeniably massive file size, which is quite troublesome if you want to share or send the file via email. If that’s the problem, it will take longer to upload and will compromise your time management, and if you are also in a hurry. With that said, there is a way to solve your problem.
To successfully achieve that goal, you must have a tool that can quickly do it, and that is with the compress feature of PDFBear. The online feature will help you shrink your PDFs size instantly and without a hassle. Even after the compression, there will be no changes in the file, and the quality is maintained. Here’s an easy process to compress your PDF:
- Drag and drop the file to the toolbox provided on the site.
- Select the available options you can do to your PDF.
- PDFBear’s system will start analyzing your file, then begin the compression.
- Once you finish the process, you can begin downloading and sharing your newly compressed file.
Using this feature of PDFBear will save you a lot of time when you share your documents with other people. If you are on the go, this is the perfect online tool to use because you can access it using the browser of your mobile devices anywhere and anytime. To experience the convenience of sharing your files, use this PDFBear feature now!
If you doubt that your documents will be leaked, worry not because PDFBear will always keep your files safe and private. With that said, every uploaded file is saved for one hour only. After that, the server of PDFBear will completely wipe out your data. Besides, this online software uses the 256-bit AES to encrypt the files and ensure that they are private. To use the Share Document feature, follow the simple steps below:
- Upload the document that you need to share with other people.
- Add the email address of the recipient.
- Before sending the file, you can choose to add a personal message.
- You can send the file directly through email or copy the document link to share it somewhere.
Sometimes we encounter a corrupted PDF file, and the usual reason it got corrupted is a virus attack or an electrical failure. That doesn’t usually happen with PDF files, but it rarely does. And if ever you experience that situation, there’s always a way to fix it. Use PDFBear’s Repair PDF Tool. It will revive your file instantly and make it a workable file again. Follow these simple steps to repair your corrupted PDF file:
- Get your corrupted PDF file from your computer.
- The system will analyze your file then upload it.
- The repair process will start. The server of PDFBear will try its best to recover your file.
- Once the task is complete, you can now download and save your workable file.
If you want to securely and safely merge, compress, share documents, and repair your PDF files, use the PDFBear functions in this article. This online software will safely process your PDFs within a minute, and you can start using them after that.