Did you just think about the most popular operating system install Linux without usb in the world, Linux? Yes, then here is the article for you as we are going to provide you different methods that will make you install ubuntu without usb. Have a look to know everything in detail.
For many people installing an operating system is a very tough task. Believe it or not but Linux is one of the best-operating systems that is going to offer you easy how to install linux without usb. There are so many versions of Linux that offer Live Distribution and this means that you can easily run the operating system from any CD/DVD etc. without making any changes to your computer hard drive. Let’s start the discussion on the methodologies for install linux without usb or cd.
Method 1: Using UNetbootin to install Linux on your PC directly through the hard drive (install ubuntu without usb or cd):
First of all, you need to download the application UNetbootin from the official website this. To know about the official website you can go and search on the browser. After this, you need to download the ISO image for the Linux distribution and flavors that are supported by the UNetbootin. Nextly, you need to launch the application and choose the Diskimage and then browse for picking up the ISO image file for Linux. Furthermore, you need to go and choose C: for a drive and then click on the Okay button. Now, follow the steps mentioned down for install Linux without cd or usb.
- All this will help you in copying the files from the selected ISO image straight to your hard drive. Now, add a bootloader to your hard drive and then an installation message will appear on your screen.
- Reboot your Windows PC now, it is going to show UNetbootin. You can easily choose this entry to boot into the Linux OS and finish installing Linux on your hard drive.
- Once the install ubuntu without cd or usb gets finished, it is going to reboot into the installed version of Linux through the . Instructions will appear on the screen of yours to after installation of Ubuntu or Debian-based Linux distributions.
- After Linux gets install you can have all the advantages. Hence, this is the first method that can be tried out by you for installing ubuntu without usb.
Method 2: Use of downloaded ISO image with distribution on your computer and a special program GRML-rescue boot:
- First of all, you need one install ubuntu without cd or usb windows 10. Apart from this, you also need to have an ISO image with the distribution you want to install.
- Next, you need to install the GRML-rescue boot program from the Software Manager. Then you need to run the below command in the terminal.
- After installing, you can easily find the empty folder just by opening the root. Then update and restart your computer and you are almost there.
Hence, this is all that you need to do to how to install ubuntu without usb on your device. To have more details on how to install ubuntu without cd let us know through the comments area.