Technology plays a very important role in today’s world. PC or laptop is an indispensable part of our life. Your PC runs all the time, whether you are working or watching a series or just surfing the net. So, it is inevitable that it becomes slow with time. A slow PC can become very irritating as a ten-minute job can sometimes take an hour because of certain issues with your system. A free PC optimizer may just be what you need. Optimizing your PC drastically improves its performance, thereby saving you invaluable time.
Why do you need a PC booster?
As you use your PC and download different applications among other things, a lot of data gets stored in your computer. A time comes when you notice degradation in the performance of your system. You may be able to resolve the issues for some time, but eventually, you need a long-lasting solution. Nowadays, a variety of PC optimizer software or PC boosters, as they are called, are available. You can choose the one that suits your needs and budget.
How does a PC booster work?
Most of the issues found in your PC are caused due to excessive usage and wrong or invalid settings that may be done unknowingly. A lot of junk files get accumulated on your computer with time. All the junk files and data are removed by the PC optimizing software. It also repairs the damaged files and cleans the PC so that it starts working as if it was a brand new one.
What does a PC booster do?
A PC booster improves the performance of your PC by first cleaning it up. It checks the Windows settings of your computer, making necessary changes to enhance its overall performance. It also customizes the windows as per your requirement. This ultimately affects the speed of your computer for the better.
What are the benefits of using a PC Booster?
- Removes unwanted Registry keys – The complete data of your computer is stored in Windows Registry. It contains information about all the programs installed in your system, the passwords set by you, all settings and hardware details and everything else that you do with your PC. It is a storehouse of important information. You need to remove some unwanted keys from time to time to increase the efficiency of your PC. PC optimizer software does this automatically whenever required and reduces the chances of any mistake while doing it manually.
- Protects the PC from Virus – The operating system of your PC generally has antivirus software that protects it from virus and other unwanted software to some extent. The problem with this software is that they are generally not updated on time and thus are not completely reliable. With the rising threat of attack by Malware, Ransomware etc. it is always better to protect your computer by installing a PC booster in advance, thus minimizing the chances of exposing it to any kind of virus attack. A PC booster can also detect a threat in advance and blocking it. It sends pop up messages to the users to warn them in case of any such threat. Some advanced software also repairs corrupt files and restore them.
- Fixes errors – The operating system of your computer may be vulnerable to certain system errors from time to time. It takes a lot of time and energy to detect and fix these errors manually. You don’t need to worry about these errors if your PC is equipped with a good PC booster as it detects and removes such errors immediately.
- Deletes Unused programs and Files – A large amount of disk space on your computer is occupied by files and programs that you rarely use. They tend to slow down your computer. These files, if not removed periodically, affect the performance of your system. PC optimization software can come to your rescue here. It scans your system for such files that have not been used by you for a long time. All such files are enlisted on your screen so that you can easily check which ones to remove. This may take a lot of time if you try to remove these useless files manually. The moment these files are removed from your PC it starts working faster and better.
- Disable unused start-up programs – PC optimizer software easily detects unused start-up programs and deletes them, thus enhancing the performance of your PC.
- Updates Drivers – The PC booster easily detects and removes redundant drivers. It automatically detects the latest drivers and installs them on your system. Sometimes the system may crash when you install a new update. It prevents such a situation effectively besides this it also takes a backup of the drivers on your system before installing new drivers.
- Defragments the Disk – There is a lot of scattered information on your PC that results in slow speed. It takes a lot of time for the system to gather information and may result in system failure at times. A PC booster has an inbuilt disk optimizer that defragments all your files and properly organises them so that they are easily accessible. This increases the speed of your computer as the files are loaded within no time.
A computer has become a necessity nowadays. You can improve your productivity manifold by ensuring that your system is quick and reliable. Needless to say, it deserves the best care possible to keep it safe and working in top condition. A variety of PC boosters are available in the market and all of them have different features. Decide what to look for, devote some time and search for the best PC booster for your machine. Once you install good optimizing software on your PC, you can carry on with your work smoothly without worrying about any kind of data loss or system failure. The optimum speed of your system will bring a smile to your face.