Are you looking out to visit Athivaradar? If yes, then you are at the perfect place. With the help of this article, you will get to know how you can book online tickets for the darshan of Athivardar. Jump in the depth of the kanchipuram athi varadar darshan booking article and get all the information.
The temple that is named Arulmigu Devaraja Swamy is one of the most precious temples of Kanchipuram. This is one of the oldest temples of Hindus in the south part of India. Every year thousands of people come here for the darshan of God. All the people visit here to seek the blessings of God. So, if you too are thinking to visit the temple then it is too good. But for doing the online booking for the darshan at the temple you need to know about the procedure.
After the times of COVID, tnhrce kanchipuram ticket booking gives the facility of online booking and you can easily have the pleasure if you are interested. All the credit for this booking method goes to the technology, it is only possible just because of the internet. More and more people have started using the internet the facilities have reached so high. Therefore, the internet has made it possible for people to do the bookings of athivaradar. However, the athivaradar online ticket provided is on daily basis, only 500 tickets can be booked online.
Types of tickets that you can book for the darshan of athivaratharkancheepuram booking temple:
500 ticket for the fast darshan: You can book this ticket for Rs. 500 if you are interested in doing the last darshan of the temple. People can book this ticket if they are having lack time. For booking the ticket, you need to visit https://tnhrce.gov.in. and then follow up the procedure of ticket booking.
300 ticket for special darshan: Another option of the ticket is Rs. 300. You can fill up the amount by filling up the form. Therefore, the best thing is that the tickets for kids below 12 are free of cost. Hence, this is the ticket that is for special darshan.
3000 for VIP donor pass to athivaradharkanchipuram online booking: As more and more people visit the temple the crowd gets increased day by day. It has been estimated that around 35 lakh devotees visited the temple for darshan. From here you can imagine the amount of crowd. To avoid standing in the long queues you can have a ticket for Rs. 3000. This ticket will help you out in getting the darshan at the temple within 1 hour only. So, think about and book the ticket of your choice today.
What is the procedure for booking the ticket for darshan at athivaradar online booking website?
- Devotees can book their tickets just by visiting the official site of the temple. The tickets are available on the website at around 10 AM.
- After visiting the website you will get the language option. You can easily choose the language of your needs and choice.
- Now, you will get athivaradar online ticket highlighted text. After all this, you will see a ticket booking form.
- Fill in all the details like date, Address, Age, Mobile no. etc. Then click on the submit option.
- Make the payment, once the payment is done you can download the athivaradar darshan tickets online token from the website.
- Carry a hard copy of the athivaradhar online ticket darshan token along with your ID proof. Hence, this is how you can book an online ticket for the darshan of Athi varadar.
To conclude, go and think about the darshan today only, if interested.